At KLSMC, we treat a wide variety of foot and ankle disorders ranging from degenerative and arthritic conditions to fractures and sports injuries.
We provide a wide range of non-surgical treatments, for example Orthotics (special shoe inserts shaped to fit the feet), Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation and other more advanced techniques. Surgery is recommended only after non-invasive management has not achieved the desired results.
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Forefoot, Midfoot and Hindfoot reconstruction
- Ankle arthroscopy and repair of ruptured ligaments
- Repair of Acute and Chronic ruptures of Achilles tendon
- Foot and Ankle fracture management and fixation
- Correction of bunions and other foot and ankle deformities.
When indicated, we can prescribe and fit ready-made orthotics for treatment of various foot and ankle problems. Patient requiring custom-made orthotics and shoes will be referred to a qualified orthotist.